Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Okay, so I really like iced coffee, so one day I tried putting it in a blender and this is what I came up with. Very easy and yummy. Enjoy. Note: Prep time doesn't include brew time or chill time on coffee. I brew it for hot coffee one day and take leftovers and put in fridge for this.
- 2 cups coffee (brewed cold)
- 3 teaspoons sugar (or equal substitute)
- 1 -2 tablespoon French vanilla flavored coffee creamer (liquid, I use fat-free)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- Cool Whip (optional)
- Mix coffee, sugar and creamer.
- Pour into blender and add ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
- Top with chocolate syrup and cool whip if you want.
- Note: You may need to crush your ice first, depending on power of your blender.
Scrumptious! I didn't have any chocolate syrup on hand so I just grated some semisweet chocolate on top. Made for the (summer) Comfort Cafe. TFS.
This is delicious. It was my first time trying French vanilla flavored coffee creamer. It's sweet so I didn't add sugar. I cheated LOL I used 1 ounce of Kahlua. I used 2 tbs of the french vanilla coffee creamer. It's not even cold and I'm enjoying it. Thanks MsSally. Made for Beverage tag.
This was absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!! It made me about 2 1/2 servings, and I drank every drop!!!! Thanks for a fantastic recipe!!! :)