1/8 Photos of French Vanilla Frozen Coffee (Drink)
Okay, so I really like iced coffee, so one day I tried putting it in a blender and this is what I came up with. Very easy and yummy. Enjoy. Note: Prep time doesn't include brew time or chill time on coffee. I brew it for hot coffee one day and take leftovers and put in fridge for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix coffee, sugar and creamer.
- 2Pour into blender and add ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
- 3Top with chocolate syrup and cool whip if you want.
- 4Note: You may need to crush your ice first, depending on power of your blender.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Vanilla Frozen Coffee (Drink)
Serving Size: 1 (961 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French vanilla flavored coffee creamer