Monica in PA's Note:
One of my favorite desserts---a real comfort food. My Grandma made this for most family get-togethers and this is her recipe. A great dessert to bring for a buffet meal or potluck. Cook time does not include time to let the dessert chill and set in the refridgerator.
My Private Note
9X13 pa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1For crust: Mix flour and softened butter.
- 2Add pecans and mixture should be crumbly and a bit dry.
- 3Press into a 9X13 greased pan and bake at 325 for 10-15 minutes until very lightly brown.
- 4Let cool.
- 5Mix 2 packages of pudding with 3 cups milk.
- 6Let set.
- 7Mix together 8 oz.
- 8cream cheese, sugar, and 1 tablespoon milk.
- 9Fold in 1 cup cool whip and spread mixture onto cooled crust.
- 10Add pudding for the next layer and spread evenly over cream cheese layer.
- 11Add remaining cool whip on top and chill before serving for at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Vanilla Delight Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.2
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 569.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: