Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of my favorite desserts---a real comfort food. My Grandma made this for most family get-togethers and this is her recipe. A great dessert to bring for a buffet meal or potluck. Cook time does not include time to let the dessert chill and set in the refridgerator.
- For crust: Mix flour and softened butter.
- Add pecans and mixture should be crumbly and a bit dry.
- Press into a 9X13 greased pan and bake at 325 for 10-15 minutes until very lightly brown.
- Let cool.
- Mix 2 packages of pudding with 3 cups milk.
- Let set.
- Mix together 8 oz.
- cream cheese, sugar, and 1 tablespoon milk.
- Fold in 1 cup cool whip and spread mixture onto cooled crust.
- Add pudding for the next layer and spread evenly over cream cheese layer.
- Add remaining cool whip on top and chill before serving for at least 2 hours.