Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had to make a fancy dessert for about 45 people so I made one up. I served these crepes filled with a sweet ricotta filling, froze them and drizzled them with raspberry and chocolate sauce and whipped cream. They were a huge hit and very simple. They work great at breakfast time with fruit or egg filling too.
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons good vanilla (I use Mexican)
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- Combine eggs and salt. Beat in flour alternately with milk.
- Add sugar, butter, and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to cook.
They were so yummy and easy to do. I filled them with fresh raspberries, chocolate chips and whipped cream. Thanks startnover :) Made for bargain basement tag game