Recipe by jswope162
I love this recipe
Top Review by Maribeli
We just received our first coffee machine for Christmas and wanted to start making our own french vanilla cappuccinos at home. Hubby loved it! Thanks for the simple and great recipe. Like previous reviewer, ours has a frother so we use that instead of stove top.
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a saucepan, add 1 cup of milk and 1/2 tea spoons of vanilla.
- On a medium heat warm the milk until it starts bubbling (stirring to prevent burning).
- Remove the milk from heat and stir sugar in to taste (suggestion 1/2 tea spoons).
- Using a hand Frother or Blender whisk milk until frothy (suggestion 60 seconds).
- Half fill a cup with fresh hot coffee.
- Add the hot milk to almost fill cup (spooning milk froth to top).
- Dust the top of cup with cinnamon.