Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Drench your skin with this body moisturizer bar. Great for dry skin or combination skin. Rub on some after a bath. This will be a lovely gift for someone at Christmas time.
- 29.58 ml grated beeswax
- 29.58 ml sweet almond oil
- 14.79 ml cocoa butter
- 2.46 ml jojoba oil
- Combine beeswax, sweet almond oil, and cocoa butter in a double boiler and stir gently till wax is liquefied.
- Remove from heat and stir in jojoba oil and blend well.
- Pour mixture into a 3 oz soap or candle mold; let set for 2 hours, then remove from mold and wrap in cellophane.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Wrap with red ribbon and give as a gift.
- ** candle mold and cellophane are needed for recipe**.
This is my first attempt at soap! I love it! Thanks, Shirl (J)! It was so easy. I will be making this for gifts at Christmas time, and for our frequent overnight guests. Made for PAC Spring '08.