Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one is great with Chicken or any firm white fish.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 354.88 ml minced shallots or 354.88 ml sweet onions
- 3 garlic cloves, Minced
- 59.14 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 19.71 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add Shallots and Garlic; saute until tender, about three or four minutes.
- Remove from heat; let cool.
- Add other ingredients.
- To use, apply to meat; let sit at least 30 minutes to let flavor penetrate.
- When using rubs, I sometimes cut small slits in the meat to help it go farther inches.