- 118.29 ml calvados
- 59.14 ml apricot brandy
- 24.64 ml sugar (more or less to taste)
- 295.73 ml hot very strong coffee
- 29.58 ml double cream (heavy cream)
Directions See How It's Made
- Gently warm the Calvados + brandy together over a low heat & transfer to 2 lrg glasses (A balloon-shaped or squaty glass works best).
- Dissolve sugar in hot coffee, add to liqueurs & stir.
- While the contents are still rotating from the stirring, gently pour 1 tbsp of the cream over the surface in a circular motion. DO NOT STIR ~ just sip & savour.