- 1⁄2 cup calvados
- 1⁄4 cup apricot brandy
- 5 teaspoons sugar (more or less to taste)
- 1 1⁄4 cups hot very strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons double cream (heavy cream)
Directions See How It's Made
- Gently warm the Calvados + brandy together over a low heat & transfer to 2 lrg glasses (A balloon-shaped or squaty glass works best).
- Dissolve sugar in hot coffee, add to liqueurs & stir.
- While the contents are still rotating from the stirring, gently pour 1 tbsp of the cream over the surface in a circular motion. DO NOT STIR ~ just sip & savour.