1/2 Photos of French Toasted Hot Dog Buns
Whether you're out of loaf'ed bread or just want to make a special variation on this classic breakfast: hot dog buns are the bomb (at least according to one cool kid).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat an oven to 150 - 175 degrees.
- 2Heat a pan & coat it in butter.
- 3Mix Eggs, Milk, Vanilla Extract in a square bowl (for dipping).
- 4Cut the buns on their seam, so you have 8 pieces of bread.
- 5Dip each bun half in the mix & then drip excess mix back in to bowl
- 6Place each bun half about an inch apart on your pan.
- 7Sprinkle Cinnamon Sugar on each side
- 8Then place the finished pieces on a cookie sheet in the oven (this will keep'em warm and make them nice and crispy).
- 9Note: you can follow these instructions on your favorite mobile device, Food.com is super mobile friendly!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toasted Hot Dog Buns
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 283.2 mg
- Sodium 533.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 18.5 g