1/3 Photos of French-Toasted Ham, Turkey and Cheese Sandwich
These are delicious! the following ingredients are for 6 sandwiches. Make certain to use a firm bread like Italian, pumpernickle or rye, the regular soft sliced sandwich bread will not hold up well to this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 slices bread (use French or Italian white or rye bread)
- prepared yellow mustard (use as much as you want)
- 6 slices ham, thinly sliced
- 6 slices chicken or 6 slices turkey, thinly sliced
- 6 slices swiss cheese (use thin slices) or 6 slices cheddar cheese (use thin slices)
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- softened butter (for the bread and frying)
- 1Spread the inside of each slice of bread with prepared mustard.
- 2In a shallow dish combine the milk eggs, salt and pepper; whisk to combine thoroughly.
- 3Make 6 sandwiches layering 1 slice ham, 1 slice turkey and 1 slice cheese (can use more more).
- 4Lightly brush the outside of the sandwiches with melted butter.
- 5Melt butter in a skillet over low heat.
- 6Dip the sandwich/s in the milk/egg mixture, turning to coat each side.
- 7Brown in the skillet.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French-Toasted Ham, Turkey and Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.2 mg
- Sodium 642.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: