1/2 Photos of French Toasted Ham n'Cheese
Flavorful, rich and satisfying. Great served with vegetable or tomato soup and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread four of the bread slices with honey mustard.
- 2Top each with a slice of cheese and then a slice of ham.
- 3Top ham with remaining cheese and cover with bread.
- 4Trim cheese and ham to fit in bread, if necessary.
- 5In shallow bowl, beat eggs with 2 tbsp water until well blended.
- 6Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, turning carefully to coat both sides.
- 7Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 8When butter is foamy, add sandwiches and cook about 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 9Serve sandwiches hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toasted Ham n'Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 194.3 mg
- Sodium 701.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: