Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a decadent version of French toast that we usually do for Christmas or New Years breakfast. It's great any time of year or any time you want to have a fancy breakfast or brunch.
- Preheat a large frying pan or griddle to medium or medium high heat.
- Lightly oil the pan or spray with cooking spray.
- Beat the eggs and milk together.
- Dip each English muffin half in the egg/milk mixture and let soak for a few seconds.
- Fry the English muffins until golden brown on each side.
- Depending on how many you are making, you can keep them in a warm oven until you are ready to serve them all at once.
- Serve with the warmed pie filling, whipped cream, fresh fruit or maple syrup.
- Note: I usually use approximately 1 egg per muffin, but have some egg mixture left over at the end. If there is not enough egg/milk mixture left, add another egg, and 3 or 4 tablespoons of milk.