Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great refreshing version of French Toast without maple syrup
- 4 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 large tomatoes
- 2 large eggs
- 118.29 ml 1% low-fat milk
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- Slice Tomato to your preferred thickness ( 1/2").
- Beat 2 Eggs and Milk in a small flat bowl or pie plate
- Dredge bread slices in mixture.
- Heat skillet with Olive Oil.
- Grill until brown.
- Place Tomato slices on cooked french toast.
- Seasoned with pepper to taste.
This was a nice french toast Aanii Nichii. I enjoyed it but felt that something was missing for me. I think this would be awesome with a little herb de provence and a drizzle of pomegranate molasses or honey, to showcase the savory side more. Thanks for sharing your recipe.