1/7 Photos of French Toast With Raspberry, Chocolate & Cream Cheese
Heart shaped French toast for two. Filled with Tangy, Sweet Raspberry Jam; Warmth of Almond extract; and the Richness of Cream Cheese and Chocolate. Served on one plate with 2 forks to share with you loved one. These are filling! Bread is your choice I did use whole wheat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices bread
- 3 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon mini chocolate chip
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- confectioners' sugar (to garnish)
- 1With a heart shape cookie cutter cut 6 slices of bread.
- 2Spread 1 tablespoon of cheese on 3 of the slices. Sprinkle on the cheese 1/3 of the chips on each pressing in lightly.
- 3Spread 1 teaspoon raspberry jam on each of the other 3 slices bread. Top these on to the cream cheese halves, pressing together to adhere.
- 4Mix eggs, milk, extracts, salt, and cinnamon together. Place the sandwiches into the egg mixture and flipping till all is absorbed.
- 5In a hot pan heat butter and oil. Fry toast till golden brown and flip to finish browning other side.
- 6Continue cooking stove top or in a 350 degree oven till desired doneness.
- 7Top with sugar, syrup, and or fresh berries.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast With Raspberry, Chocolate & Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.5
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 223.2 mg
- Sodium 650.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 14.7 g