A new twist on a breakfast staple
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk, any type
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 1 package fresh raspberry
- 1Prepare French toast by whisking together eggs, milk and vanilla- set aside.
- 2Place pairs of bread slices on counter being careful to match the pairs.
- 3Spread soft cream cheese on one side of the French bread slice (cream cheese should be spread completely over bread so that a good seal can be made.) Spread jam on the other slice of bread.
- 4Place two slices together to make a sandwich, and dip slices in egg mixture.
- 5Cook on sprayed or buttered griddle until brown on both sides.
- 6Serve with raspberry butter and fresh raspberries.
- 7To make raspberry butter, microwave berries for one minute.
- 9Whip cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- 10Add raspberries and powdered sugar.
- 11Mix until blended.
- 12Refrigerate until ready to serve (leftover raspberry butter freezes well).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast with Raspberry Butter
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1897.4
- Calories from Fat 868
- Total Fat 96.4 g
- Saturated Fat 57.7 g
- Cholesterol 466.7 mg
- Sodium 1479.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 234.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 151.4 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: