Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A new twist on a breakfast staple
Make and share this French Toast with Raspberry Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare French toast by whisking together eggs, milk and vanilla- set aside.
- Place pairs of bread slices on counter being careful to match the pairs.
- Spread soft cream cheese on one side of the French bread slice (cream cheese should be spread completely over bread so that a good seal can be made.) Spread jam on the other slice of bread.
- Place two slices together to make a sandwich, and dip slices in egg mixture.
- Cook on sprayed or buttered griddle until brown on both sides.
- Serve with raspberry butter and fresh raspberries.
- To make raspberry butter, microwave berries for one minute.
- Whip cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Add raspberries and powdered sugar.
- Mix until blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve (leftover raspberry butter freezes well).