Ms. Baker's Note:
This is an amazing spin on french toast that can either be a rich and tasty breakfast or an indulgent dessert. This requires overnight preparation, so the time does not reflect that. Oh, but these are so worth it! The credit for this recipe goes to Marc Murphy. Yet another wonder pulled from the pages of one of my many newlywed magazines. MMMmmmm...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream, eggs, brandy, vanilla bean, orange zest and sugar in a large bowl.
- 2Add bread and let soak in the fridge overnight.
- 3Before serving, heat butter in a large pan.
- 4Drain the bread and add to the pan, heating until golden on each side and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- 5Drizzle with Dulce De Leche and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast With Dulce De Leche
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1459.2
- Calories from Fat 990
- Total Fat 110.0 g
- Saturated Fat 65.6 g
- Cholesterol 719.8 mg
- Sodium 470.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 78.7 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche