1/1 Photo of French Toast Waffles
Carol in Oregon 2's Note:
This recipe was prepared for us in a Bed & Breakfast back east. It's simple, no spill-overs from batter and a breeze to clean up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat waffle iron.
- 2Allow 2 to 3 slices of bread per serving.
- 3Trim bread, if necessary, to fit your waffle iron.
- 4Beat the eggs, milk, butter, vanilla and cinnamon in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- 5Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
- 6Cook in hot waffle iron until golden brown.
- 7Watch closely so it doesn't get too brown-- it doesn't have to cook as long as waffles do.
- 8Serve with desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.3
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 246.3 mg
- Sodium 507.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.2 g