Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taste similar to french toast, except lighter and fluffier. No oil or butter like regular waffles. Perfect combination of two breakfast favorites. Just add syrup or your favorite fruit topping.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup self-rising flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Sift together both flours and cinnamon.
- In separate bowl beat together eggs, milk, vanilla, sugar.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour into waffle iron and cook until golden brown, about 7 minutes in a large waffle iron.