1/1 Photo of French Toast Waffles
A fast easy and yummy way to make french toast using a waffle iron!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except bread.
- 2Dip slices in mixture, coating well on both sides.
- 3Cook the bread on a well oiled, hot waffle iron until crisp.
- 4Sprinkle with powder sugar.
- 5Serve with warm syrup.
- 6I have substituted non dairy creamer like Coffee Mate for milk or cream.
- 7Omit sugar if you do use a flavored Coffee Mate.
- 8I have also substituted butter, Almond, Cherry and Orange extracts for the vanilla for a different flavor.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.8
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.3 mg
- Sodium 311.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g