French Toast W Strawberry & Mascarpone
- Whisk egg and milk in a bowl.
- Soak bread pieces in the egg mix, best to use thick slices.
- Heat oil in a fry pan and on medium heat, cook the soaked bread pieces on both sides until cooked through.
- Place the cooked bread onto a serving plate and top with strawberries and a dollop of mascarpone.
- Drizzle with golden syrup and dust with icing sugar.
- Eat this dish whilst warm!
- It is just wonderful and you can add more syrup as you go cause it gets soaked up into the bread!