Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
YUM! Best breakfast you will ever have!
- 4 slices white bread, thick cut from loaf
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 100 g mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Whisk egg and milk in a bowl.
- Soak bread pieces in the egg mix, best to use thick slices.
- Heat oil in a fry pan and on medium heat, cook the soaked bread pieces on both sides until cooked through.
- Place the cooked bread onto a serving plate and top with strawberries and a dollop of mascarpone.
- Drizzle with golden syrup and dust with icing sugar.
- Eat this dish whilst warm!
- It is just wonderful and you can add more syrup as you go cause it gets soaked up into the bread!