Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is kind of like frosting for french toast. My sister makes it every year when our family gets together for Christmas. All 37 of us look forward to the morning when she serves this sinfully delicious topping for our french toast (always made from old French bread).
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Cool Whip
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly with blender until it reaches a smooth, firm texture.
- Add a GENEROUS amount to the French toast.
- If desired, sandwich topping between two slices of French toast and pour syrup over the top.
A nice topping. Used it to top Amish-Style French Toast--Breakfast is Served!. Thanks ShaGun. Bullwinkle.