Recipe by cookiedog
A very special weekend breakfast that will please the whole family. This doesn't take much time to prepare. From ToH Simple and Delicious
- 8 slices Texas toast thick bread
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- confectioners' sugar (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- On four slices of Texas toast, place one slice of bacon and one slice of cheese; top with remaining Texas toast. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and creamer. Dip sandwiches into egg mixture.
- On a hot griddle or large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook sandwiches for 2 - 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown sprinkle wiht confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve with jam.