1/5 Photos of French Toast Sticks (oamc)
* Pamela *'s Note:
Keep these in the freezer for those busy morning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow dish, beat together the eggs, sugar, milk, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg with a fork until well blended.
- 2Dip each bread strip into the egg mixture, coating completely.
- 3In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat.
- 4Cook the bread strips a few at a time for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden, adding more butter as needed.
- 5Serve immediately or cool completely, flash freeze on cookie sheet, then store in a labeled freezer bag.
- 6To serve: reheat in the oven, toaster oven, or microwave until heated through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast Sticks (oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.1
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 47.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g