Recipe by Budgiegirl
Another 2 point breakfast recipe from Hungrygirl.com. So simple and easy it makes you wonder why you didn't think of it before.
- 2 slices bread
- 1⁄3 cup egg substitute
- Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg beaters, vanilla and some cinnamon.
- Use the egg mixture as an egg wash and dip the bread strips into it.
- Cook in a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- When both sides of the bread strips are brown, sprinkle with Splenda and more cinnamon.
- Serve with sugar free syrup or plain yogurt.