1 hr 10 mins
Chef #881423's Note:
I love this recipe!!! It's from a book i have at home.This is a great variant of the traditional french toast recipe. It is easy to make ahead and keep because it is like a casserole. Heres a tip: I like to use Baker's Inn brand Honey White Bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with butter and place bread cubes in dish.
- 2In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Add milk, half-and-half, 1/2 cup maple syrup and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- 4Pour mix over bread, cover and refrigerate over night.
- 5Take out and let stand for half an hour. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 6Bake for 50 minutes or until set.
- 7Sprinkle souffle with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup and berries.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.7
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 171.0 mg
- Sodium 324.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 9.2 g