1/1 Photo of French Toast Souffle
1 hr 5 mins
My good friend gave me this recipe when I was searching for something special to make for a brunch. It is a different take on regular french toast - it needs to be refrigerated overnight, but really frees up your morning so you aren't standing over a griddle missing all the fun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter 2 7x11 baking dishes, fill half full with bread cubes.
- 2In a small bowl mix softened butter, cream cheese, and syrup.
- 3Spoon mixture over bread cubes and distribute evenly.
- 4In a large bowl beat eggs, half and half, and vanilla.
- 5Pour egg mixture over bread, making sure all bread cubes are moistened.
- 6Dust with cinnamon, cover, and store overnight in refrigerator.
- 7In the morning, bake for 55-60 minutes in a 350°F oven.
- 8Dust with powdered sugar.
- 9Serve with fruit, maple syrup, and crushed walnuts to sprinkle on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 811.5
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 249.5 mg
- Sodium 1101.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 29.3 g