1/2 Photos of French Toast Sandwich Fingers
French toast with a jam filling, easy to make and pretty to look at too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs, juice, zest and salt together and set aside.
- 2Spread 2 Tbsp jam on each slice of white bread. Top with whole wheat bread and trim off crusts. Cut each sandwich into 3 fingers.
- 3Spray a large non-stick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- 4Dip fingers into egg mixture, coating both sides, and fry for 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- 5Serving suggestion: Dust with icing sugar and provide maple syrup for dipping.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast Sandwich Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 387.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 12.0 g