1/4 Photos of French Toast Roll-ups
2 hrs 45 mins
From Mr. Food...cooking time is really the freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg yolk, and 1/4 cup sugar until smooth; set aside.
- 2Cut the crust off each slice of bread then roll out each slice with a rolling pin.
- 3Spread the cheese mixture over the bread, distributing evenly.
- 4Roll up each slice jelly roll-style and place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- 5In a shallow dish, mix the remaining 3/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon.
- 6Brush the butter over the roll-ups then roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, until completely coated.
- 7Repeat with the remaining roll-ups, placing them on the baking sheet after coating.
- 8Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours, or up to 2 months.
- 9Just before serving, preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 10Bake the roll-ups for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast Roll-ups
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.1
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 513.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g