Recipe by RecipeLove
I found this recipe in the Easy Cooking the Costco Way cookbook but havent tried it yet. I typed it as. Let me know if you like it or what you did differently! I guessed on the cooking time and prep time.
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 kirkland signature apple crumb muffins, cut into 3 slices lengthwise
- whipped cream (optional)
- maple syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs and vanilla in a medium bowl and beat together. Add cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until well incorporated.
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat.
- Dip the muffin slices into the egg mixture and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with optional whip cream and syrup.