Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A simple recipe for one that is a change from regular french toast. Have it plain or dip it in syrup if you like.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray; cut each slice of bread into 4 strips.
- Combine egg and milk; beat well.
- Dip bread strips in egg mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes until brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon.
I found this recipe really good. However the next time I make it, I will flip over each "finger" so it can brown on the other side too.