A simple recipe for one that is a change from regular french toast. Have it plain or dip it in syrup if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray; cut each slice of bread into 4 strips.
- 3Combine egg and milk; beat well.
- 4Dip bread strips in egg mixture.
- 5Place on cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 12 minutes until brown.
- 7Sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 213.6 mg
- Sodium 417.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 10.6 g