Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Very rich and delicious.
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups raspberries
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 plain croissants, split
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix flour, yolks and vanilla, set aside.
- Bring cream and sugar to a boil, remove from heat.
- Stir a small amount of hot cream into the egg mixture.
- Quickly stir egg mixture into cream mixture, stir constantly.
- Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in ice-cream until melted.
- Set aside.
- Mix berries and sugar in small saucepan.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- In shallow bowl, beat eggs.
- Dip both sides of croissants in egg.
- Brown on both sides in butter.
- Spoon vanilla sauce over croissants.
- Dot with berry sauce.