Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Very rich and delicious.
Make and share this French Toast Croissants recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, yolks and vanilla, set aside.
- Bring cream and sugar to a boil, remove from heat.
- Stir a small amount of hot cream into the egg mixture.
- Quickly stir egg mixture into cream mixture, stir constantly.
- Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in ice-cream until melted.
- Set aside.
- Mix berries and sugar in small saucepan.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- In shallow bowl, beat eggs.
- Dip both sides of croissants in egg.
- Brown on both sides in butter.
- Spoon vanilla sauce over croissants.
- Dot with berry sauce.