Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a fun idea! They are really good too! Preschoolers will love to make these with mom or dad, I know mine did! You can leave them as corners or cut them into whatever shapes you'd like! Got the recipe from allrecipes. We like them with plain 'ol maple syrup but top them with whatever you like!
- 6 slices white bread
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cut each slice of bread twice diagonally to make each slice into 4 triangles.
- Beat together eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Dip the bread slices into egg mixture.
- Heat butter over medium-high heat in a frying pan or skillet.
- Cook bread until golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite topping.