Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
This takes a little more time if you make your own french toast but will be so much better, You can have this for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You don't have to use frozen french toast but recipezaar won't recognize just french toast so I had to list frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375.
- 2Whisk eggs in large bowl.
- 3Add milk and mix well.
- 4Chop french toast slices into 1/2 inch cubes and add to egg mixture.
- 5Add chicken, cheese and parsley, mix well.
- 6Pour into greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- 7Cook 35 minutes, eggs should be fully cooked.
- 8Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 9In sauce pan add berries and honey.
- 10Cook on medium heat until hot.
- 11Pour into blender and blend until all is a liquid.
- 12Pour into a serving cup and you can use this as a topping for the casserole.
- 13Cut casserole into your families portion size and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.8
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 337.4 mg
- Sodium 548.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 32.4 g