1/13 Photos of French Toast Breakfast Sandwich With Canadian Maple Syrup
Pot Scrubber's Note:
Ham, cheese, and eggs on French toast. I am quite proud of this creation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a nonstick skillet scramble 2 eggs in 1 tsp butter till done to your liking.
- 2Remove eggs and set aside and wipe out skillet.
- 3Assemble the sandwiches with one slice of swiss cheese, 2 slices of ham, 1 scrambled egg, top with another slice of cheese.
- 4Break remaining egg into a bowl with 1 tsp milk and mix well.
- 5Brush the sandwiches liberally with the egg wash with a pastry brush (but don't saturate the bread) and grill over medium/medium high heat in a nonstick skillet in 1 tsp of butter till golden brown. (grill the egg side down first and the melted cheese will help hold the sandwich together when it is time to flip it)Add another tsp butter and flip carefully to grill other side until golden.
- 6Serve with grape jelly or maple syrup on the side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast Breakfast Sandwich With Canadian Maple Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.3
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 377.9 mg
- Sodium 1251.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 37.7 g