Tina Reese's Note:
I love the blend of sweet and salty (sort of like chips and m&m's at the movies!) Great for brunches. DELICIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, combine sugar and sour cream; cover and refrigerate.
- 2Place 6 slices French toast in bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Layer ham, 2 cups of cheese and remaining 6 slices of French toast in baking pan.
- 4Spread pie filling over top; sprinkle granola over apples.
- 5Bake in preheated 350F oven for 25 minutes.
- 6Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; bake another 5 minutes until cheese is melted and casserole is hot.
- 7Serve with sour cream mixture.
- 8(I have also made this with 1 LB sausage instead of the ham. Another time, when I didn't have the frozen french toast slices, I just made french toast myself and froze it the day before).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast Breakfast Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 801.3
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 182.7 mg
- Sodium 1512.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 33.2 g