Recipe by GingerlyJ
Elvis is famous for loving peanut butter and banana sandwiches.. well, I took it one step up and created this sweet breakfast treat
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 tablespoons organic honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons flavored coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix banana, honey, peanut butter and Nutmeg.
- Spread mix on bread and top with another slice, cut into triangles.
- Mix egg, creamer, half and half andvanilla.
- Dip bread into egg mixture.
- Heat butter in a skillet Cook sandwiches until brown about 1 minute on each side.
- serve with Syrup and / or powdered Sugar.