Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is S. Shamira Begu, a 12 year old's recipe from the Young Times magazine. I hope you enjoy it!
- Beat the egg in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the milk and mix well.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Then, dip each bread slice in this mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the bread slices one by one in the hot oil, until cooked on either side.
- Remove from pan, drain out excess oil on paper towels and serve hot.
This really was a perfect recipe for two people and it was oh-so yummy! What a great 12 year old that is!
This was good and made a perfect batch for two people. Thanks for the recipe!