Recipe by mendy.b
Good for a morning breakfast. My mother used to make it for me so i decided to write down arecipe which i now use.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Except for the use of all that oil, in my opinion, you've got a nice recipe! Instead of oil I used a buttery PAM & went from there! When done, I topped the toast with a sprinkle of cinnamon-sugar & a small amount of light corn syrup! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]
Directions See How It's Made
- crack eggs into bowl.
- soak bread slices in egg.
- heat 1/4 of the cup of oil in a frying pan.
- fry each piece until golden brown, adding more oil as you go along.
- lay the pieces in a pile seperated by kitchen tissue to soak up unwanted oil.
- spread with honey, syrup, sugar or jam.