Recipe by Elizabeth<3
This is the bestest french toast that you will ever have!My mom taught it to me and it is soooo simple and easy to make.This french toast is very delicious and you will never have anything else for breakfast but this.I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.
- syrup (1 big bottle will do I guess)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 loaf bread (or just one bag of Wonder bread!)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 -3 eggs
- 1⁄2-1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat skillet(med.-high),add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Beat egg and milk together in bowl.
- Dip one side of a piece of bread,quickly place egg covered side onto skillet or griddle,doing however many you can fit onto one skillet or griddle.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes then flip over using a metal spatula.
- Wait for another 1-2 minutes then place on plate or platter.
- Cover with plastic rap to keep warm while repeating steps 3-5 until all are done, don't forget to turn off the stovetop or griddle when done.
- Pour syrup over each piece of toast.
- Sprinkle on confectioner's sugar.
- Eat and enjoy!