Recipe by Queen Dragon Mom
Overnight french toast! Looking for a different recipe for this breakfast treat? Prepare it the night before, cook it in the morning. Serve with syrup, fruit or confectioner's sugar for a different, filling breakfast. This is NOT a low-fat nor low-calorie breakfast..... Prep. time does not include refrigeration time.
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 10 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 slices French bread, 3/4 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Place bread slices in glass dish.
- Pour egg mixture over the bread.
- Turn slices to coat throughly.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray baking sheet, lay slices on sheet.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Can be served at this point or continue to crisp the outside.
- Heat griddle to about 375°F.
- With slices ready to put on griddle, butter the surface well.
- Immediately place slices on griddle, turning once.
- Serve warm.