Prep 23 mins
Cook 32 mins
a french style pizza recipe very yummy:) I make this on other occasions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 2 large red onions, sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, skinned and seeded
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black peppercorns
- 13 inches uncooked pizza dough, crust mix
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 (2 ounce) canflat anchovy fillets
- Saute garlic and onion in oil until onion is transparent and set aside. Cut tomatoes into chunks and combine with olives, parsley, basil, and peppercorn and set aside.
- Top dough crust with onions, tomato mixture, and goat cheese. Drain anchovies (reserving oil) and add to pizza. Drizzle with anchovy oil. Bake in preheated 500° F oven on pizza stone for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2-3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.