1/4 Photos of French Style Hot Chocolate
Christine MT's Note:
A very rich and spicy hot chocolate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate in 1 cup of milk, over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 2Gradually add remaining milk and half and half, followed by remaining ingredients, except vanilla and almond extract.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until completely heated.
- 4Stir in vanilla and almond extract.
- 5Serve with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Style Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.2
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 119.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: