Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Creamy and filling--great for the holidays and a large crowd! Try the kicked up version listed.
- 4 (1587.57 g) can French style green beans, drained
- 2 (226.79 g) can sliced mushrooms, drained (optional)
- 2 (566.99 g) can cream of mushroom soup or 2 (566.99 g) can celery soup
- 236.59 ml diced vidalia onion, onions saute'ed
- 118.29 ml water chestnut, sliced (optional)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml Miracle Whip or 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 473.18 ml shredded swiss cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4.92 ml salt & pepper
- 9.85 ml garlic salt (optional)
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 29.58 ml parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Preheat oven to 350é.
- Spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combined soups (do not dilute), sour cream, Miracle Whip, melted butter, shredded cheeses and the spices.
- Add green beans, onions, mushrooms & water chestnuts.
- Mix until everything is combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared dish.
- Top the casserole with the bread crumbs and the Parmesean Reggiano cheese.
- Bake casserole for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly, depending on your oven.
- For a "Kick it up a Notch" version, add Emeralds Bamm Seasoning, around 1 tablespoons, or add shredded Pepper Jack cheese instead of the Swiss or Mozzarella. I even add a can of Rotel diced Tomatoes sometimes.