- 1 (8 ounce) package soft cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, soft
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, snipped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- fresh thyme (optional)
- cracker, assorted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, butter or margarine, garlic, parsley, water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Herbes de Provence, and seasoning salt.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, garnish with fresh thyme, if desired. Serve with crackers.