1/1 Photo of French Style Apricot Tart
If you like French cuisine then you will love this recipe. Very easy to make and always a success! Believe me this will be your favorite recipe soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 C degrees.
- 2Lay pie crust on pie plate and punch with a fork.
- 3In a medium bowl beat eggs and sugar. Add almonds, coconut then cream.
- 4Pour the just-made mix onto the pie crust.
- 5Add apricots (without syrup). Lay them out on bent side.
- 6Bake at 180 C for about 40-45 minutes.
- 7Options: You can easily adapt this recipe, replacing apricots by peaches and/or pears as well as mixing the different fruits. You may also replace the grounded almonds by the coconut and vice-versa.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Style Apricot Tart
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.7
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 134.6 mg
- Sodium 175.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 45.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g