Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This recipe originally came from the Women's Ministy Cooking Group.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 6 large baking potatoes
- Freezing: Brown the ground beef, onion, and mushrooms together (Add a little bit of water if the mixture is too dry.) Add the onion salt.
- Put the mixture into a gallon bag.
- Bag the cheeses in a sandwich bag.
- Put all in a produce bag.
- Store potatoes separately in the pantry.
- Preparation: Thaw.
- Preheat the oven to 400* and bake potatoes for 1 hour or until done.
- When the potatoes are nearly done, heat the mixture in a small skillet, but do not put the cheese in the skillet.
- Slice open the potatoes; break up the potatoes with a fork and spoon the meat mixture and cheese on top.
- Return to the oven until the cheese melts.