Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from my Mom's recipe cards. I have not tried this.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons oleo or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup Heath candy bar, English Toffee chopped
- 2 pints strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 cup sour cream
- Mix sugar, cream, syrup, oleo in pan.
- Bring to a boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in candy.
- Cool, stirring occasionally.
- Serve strawberries topped with sour cream and toffee sauce.