Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy and sweet French-style strawberry breakfast crepes! You can change around the types of fruits to fit your tastes and even add chocolate chips, nuts, or chocolate shavings if you'd like.
- For the filling: toss the strawberries and brown sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- For the crepes:In a medium bowl whisk flour, egg, oil, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, and skim milk.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Pour 1/3 a cup of the batter in the pan and make sure it evenly covers the bottom.
- Cook each side for 30-45 seconds on each side (should not be completely browned) And remove to a plate.
- When all crepes are fully cooked, spread one or two spoonfuls of cool whip into the middle, cover with a spoonful of the berry mixture. Then wrap one side of the crepe over the mix and the other side over the first. Cover with cool whip and more berry mix. Repeat and enjoy!
wow red and white sweetness! DH loved them , I found them a bit two sweet for me but a nice change to serve strawberries. very easy recipe, but I think 8 ounces of strawvberries is not enough, if I make them again I will double the strawberries and use about half of the cool whip. (I use light cool whip.) Thanks for posting.