Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I thought this was kind of different and decided to save it here. Not for the faint of heart! Or cholesterol loaded!
- 1 lb bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can peas, drained
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- In a medium stockpot, over medium-high heat, cook bacon and onion together until onion is clear and bacon is crispy.
- Add tomatoes and peas; bring to a boil.
- Mash tomatoes and peas as they boil.
- Reduce to simmer.
- Mix flour and water together; slowly add to bacon mixture and heat until thickened.